Monday, January 7, 2008

Good Plumbing News

We popped for the building equivilant of a colonoscopy and had the sewer lines video-snaked. If I get the video and it's at all interesting, I'm tempted to post it with a little YouTube link. Dunno which of our potential customers would want to know just WHERE the toilet flushes to, but am I really the one to decide? Full disclosure is full disclosure. The news that we got was pretty good, they were able to drill our a little blockage and the ten foot span of pipe that would have to be put in is now about three.

My biggest concern now is to find an electrician to move the electricity back to the new printing room. Once that is nailed down, then I can spend some time doing a some other projects I've been wanting to get to like, oh, I don't know....getting a liquor license!

No comments: