Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Ugly Part

Sure there'll be later posts where I go on about the deep, rich tastes of certain wines, where I'll give pretty pictorals of my times touring Missouri vinyards and post self-indulgant pictures of me and my attractive friends eating large loaves of bread on handsomely made quilts. I'll even tackle harder issues like the increase in hop pricing and it's possible effects on the November election. But now, today, I'm more concerned with toilets flushing.


Imagine if you will the printing room: Nick, Nate and I took down the dropped ceiling as best we could (so as not to disturb the cutter or the Heidelberg press). Greg working to finish a job on the Heidelberg and the plumbers rocking a jackhammer to bust up some concrete. I'm not sure if you could see me laughing through my dust mask.

This is what the back looks like without the dropped ceiling:

No comments: